Sunday, October 16, 2016

ATG at Glitter 'N' Sparkle

Hey there!
We have a new challenge starting today a
Our theme this time is
"Anything Goes".


I took a $0.50 composition book
and altered the cover for my project
by Emily Luella from our sponsor this week


I colored the image with pencils.
I added a ribbon to tie the notebook closed.
My title was painted with a combination
of acrylic paint and stamping ink.
I finished up with some dazzles stickers and a layered flower.

I hope to see you join us this week!
We love to see what you create!

I'm linking up to:
The Pencil Case - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Mod Squad Challenge - Anything But a Card (altered notebook)



SaveSave

5 comments:

  1. Such a great and clever project! What a transformation! Beautiful coloring and design and layout! WOW! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Mod Squad Challenge Donna, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case Challenge. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is gorgeous.


    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Regards,

    TTCRD DT

    Mel Gee crafts {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door

    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at TTCRD xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty creation. Thanks for joining in the fun at The Pencil Case.

    ReplyDelete