Friday, October 7, 2016

MHKDesigns Inspiration


Hello all!
It's my turn to share my designer inspiration at

I used the
and altered a composition book cover.


I printed the globe image and colored over the
black areas with a brown pencil color
to coordinate with the papers I chose to use.


My papers are from Craft Smith's Seaglass stack.
I created a collage with the globe image and
some pieces from a Paperwishes Stolen Moments download.


This is a great set for any occasion.
It can work for masculine or feminine projects.

I hope you'll check 
out all the other sets available at
And, we would love for you to join in with
our current challenge where you can find
a lot more inspiration from the design team.

Until next time
Happy Crafting!


I'm linking up to:
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes










SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Another fabulous notebook, Judy! I adore these beautiful colors--and the globe looks AMAZING! Totally wonderful, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project, Judy! The colors are fantastic - very conducive to introspection and work. Lovely focal images! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Anything Craft Goes". I hope you have enjoyed playing along as much as we have enjoyed seeing your talent. Please check back to see if you are a winner!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful muted tones and a fabulous retro look. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes October Challenge. Good luck Denyse x

    ReplyDelete